On May 22 and 29 International Laboratory of Financial Economics (LFE) held the Annual Summer Workshop series.
Significant researchers from the London School of Economics (LSE) and University of Oxford – Professors Igor Makarov and Oren Sussman were invited to participate.They presented their latest research and discussed the LFE researchers’ work.
- Igor Makarov (LSE): "Trading and Arbitrage in Cryptocurrency Markets"
- Oren Sussman (University of Oxford, Saïd Business School): "Marketplace Lending, Information Aggregation, and Liquidity "
- Vincent Fardeau (ICEF, HSE): "Dynamic Strategic Trading around Anticipated Demand / Supply Shocks"
- Luca Gelsomini (ICEF, HSE): "Dynamic Trading and the Voluntary Disclosure of Information"
- Arkaja Chakraverty (ICEF, HSE): "Labor mobility and corporate innovation"
- Emiliano Catonini (ICEF, HSE): "Self-enforcing agreements and forward induction reasoning"
- Sergey Stepanov (ICEF/FES, HSE):"Independent versus Collective Expertise"