Address: 11 Pokrovsky Boulevard, building T, Moscow, 109028, Russia
Phone.: (+7495) 580-89-19
How to find us >>
HSE’s website now operates an online donation tool https://spasibo.hse.ru/mief enabling ICEF alumni to contribute to their alma mater. Our Alumni Giving Programme is designed to make it easy for donors to make earmarked contributions. We would like to see donations benefiting such high priorities as:
• gifted students (e.g. exceptional awards of study grants)
• International Academic Mobility Support Fund and its best-performing applicants (summer schools, conferences, etc.)
• quality of ICEF’s academic and recreational environments
If you are willing to support but don’t find any of the above priorities fitting your purpose, you can donate to ICEF Development Foundation, specifying the needs you would like to satisfy in the Comments field.
Additionally, the year 2020 has seen the start of ICEF Development Endowment, a facility of HSE Endowment Fund.
The ICEF endowment funds will be channeled into the start of and support for:
• sustainable funding sources to meet ICEF’s academic development needs;
• research at international level;
• cutting-edge infrastructures and environments; access to international degree programmes for all students irrespective of family income.
Who can be a donor and how to make an endowment gift to ICEF
Endowments can be made by both individuals and corporations. There is a standard endowment agreement to be signed before transferring the endowment to HSE Endowment Fund’s account with VTB Capital Investment Management, a joint stock company acting as ICEF Endowments fiduciary manager.
Contacts: Alexander Pryanichnikov 8-495-772-95-90*27078, firstname.lastname@example.org Alina Volokhova 8-495-772-95-90*27086, email@example.com