ICEF announces a Summer Bridge School in Financial Economics. The programme is designed for students admitted to the ICEF Master programme and for senior bachelor students who would like to prepare themselves for admission in 2023 or in 2024.
Workload: 2 weeks, 20 academic hours each module
Language of instruction: English
Mode of study: online
Dates: August 5-21, 2022 (TBC)
ICEF Summer Bridge School focuses on transition to the master’s level of studies in economics and finance and is designed for students admitted to the ICEF Master programme in Financial Economics. Bachelor students who consider applying next year are also invited to apply. This year the Summer Bridge programme is free of charge.
The programme offers five independent modules:
The courses are taught at an advanced BSc level of difficulty and are intended for students who need a refresher of the material before starting the MSc programme and /or have an undergraduate degree in a field other than economics and finance. A student may take any number of modules depending on his/her academic needs.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the academic rigor and requirements of ICEF;
- Understand the main theories and concepts in economics and finance;
- Acquire basic mathematical and econometric skills to handle economic problems
- Leverage the University's resources and connections to enhance their academic experience;
- Practice the mindset and learning strategies required for successful completion of the ICEF MSc programme.
The following methods and forms of study are used in this course: lectures, home assignments, practice classes and self-study.
There will be written tests at the end of each module.
The course is intended for the undergraduate students in their final years. To enroll in this course students should:
- Be familiar with the basics of calculus, linear algebra and probability theory, and;
- Have the level of English language skills advanced enough to take English-taught courses (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
Free of charge, places on the Summer Bridge programme for external students are allocated through competitive selection. To apply, please fill out the form on the programme’s website.
International College of Economics and Finance, Master’s programme in Financial Economics
Phone: +7 495 580-89-19, Email: email@example.com