Do you want to pursue a Master’s degree in economics or finance and become more familiar with prerequisites of a rigorous graduate programme?
Get a jumpstart on your graduate studies and join our online summer programme! The Summer Bridge School in Financial Economics focuses on transition to the master’s level of studies and provides the opportunities to navigate the academic rigor and requirements of ICEF, meet your peers and build your confidence before you start the ICEF Master’s programme in Financial Economics or other renowned graduate programmes in economics or finance.
Duration: 3-4 weeks
Language of instruction: English
Mode of study: Оnline
Dates: mid-June - July, 2024
Certificate of completion: Certificate will be provided to each participant upon completion of the module and passing a final test.
ICEF Summer Bridge School focuses on transition to the master’s level of studies in economics and finance.
The programme offers five independent modules:
The courses are taught at an advanced BSc level of difficulty and are intended for students who need a refresher of the material before starting the MSc programme and /or have an undergraduate degree in a field other than economics and finance. A student may take any number of modules depending on his/her academic needs.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the academic rigor and requirements of ICEF;
- Understand the main theories and concepts in economics and finance;
- Acquire basic mathematical and econometric skills to handle economic problems
- Leverage the University's resources and connections to enhance their academic experience;
- Practice the mindset and learning strategies required for successful completion of the ICEF MSc programme.
The course is intended for the undergraduate students in their final years. To enroll in this course students should:
- Be familiar with the basics of calculus, linear algebra and probability theory, and;
- Have the level of English language skills advanced enough to take English-taught courses (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
Free of charge, places on the Summer Bridge programme for external students are allocated through competitive selection. To apply, please fill out the form on the programme’s website.
International College of Economics and Finance, Master’s programme in Financial Economics